Digital x- ray
Digital X- ray:
Digital radiographs are one of the most wonderful advances in dental technology. The clarity and size of the images enhances clinical diagnosis of dental problems.
Digital x-rays are quickly becoming adopted by a large percentage of the dental industry. A digital x-ray allows the dentist to take an image of the tooth or teeth and put it into an imaging program. Within this imaging program, there are a number of tools that will allow the dentist to take a very close look at the teeth and surrounding structures with amazing accuracy.
Digital x-rays have many advantages over regular x-rays including:
1. The amount of radiation is reduced up to 90% , so our patients benefit from this.
2. No chemicals to pollute the environment, they eliminate the need for film and film processing chemicals.
3.When the digital x-ray image is exposed, it can be sent directly to a computer and viewed right away. Digital x-ray images can be enlarged on the computer screen.
4. Digital x-ray images can often be corrected without having to make another x-ray exposure.
5. More accurate diagnoses.
6. Improved communication with specialists
7. The dental office can print or copy your digital x-ray images. They can also be sent electronically to insurance companies, which may help claims get processed faster.
just ask us firstname.lastname@example.org